Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Raleigh Parks: public pools around Raleigh



I was interested in visiting and reviewing some of Raleigh's fine public pools.  Then I remembered my friend Kris probably already had done the same thing on her Raleigh parks blog.  Lo and behold she had! I've been given permission to compile her reviews and visits to share with you.


photo by K.Montgomery raleighparks.org









She does a great job describing her experience at the pools as a mother.  There are lots of pictures and descriptions of the amenities.   To find out more information about all the pools in Raleigh, you can visit the City of Raleigh website.

I still plan to visit more of these pools myself and can't wait to see what they offer.

All pools charge a fee ($2-$10 depending on age and residency) that you can find here.

Please visit Raleighparks.org for more great reviews of local parks, playgrounds, and greenways.  It's a great resource.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reaching out to Miss Elaine's Swim Lessons.